1 INTRODUCTION AND OBJECTIVE
of this policy is to ensure that we handle personal data in accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The policy covers all treatments where personal data are handled and encompasses both structured and unstructured data.
This policy is anchored with all our coworkers.
2 APPLICATION AND REVISION
Stefan and Lori Holmgren is responsible for the processing of personal data following this policy.
Policy is to be determined by Stefan and Lori Holmgren at least once per year and updated as needed.
Stefan Holmgren is responsible for keeping in the process of annual update of the policy as a result of renewed and changed regulations.
This policy is applicable to all those affected by our business.
3 ORGANIZATION AND RESPONSIBILITY
Stefan Holmgren has overall responsibility for the content of this policy, and it is implemented and enforced by the business. The CEO may delegate responsibility and implementation to the appropriate person at the company.
All employees are responsible for acting in accordance with this policy and what it wants to ensure.
4 Terms and abbreviations
The personal information
The personal information is any information which directly or indirectly is attributable to a natural person who is alive.
Whoever personal data refers, namely the natural person who directly or indirectly identified by personal information records.
Personal data processing
Personal data processing operation or set of operations upon personal data – whether or not by automatic – such as collection, recording, organization, and structuring.
5 Personal data processing
• Any processing of personal data must comply with the following principles:
o Limited to the purpose
o Minimizing amount of information
o Minimizing of storage
o Privacy and confidality
• Our policy is to never share personal information with anybody.
• We retain information about the address, social security number, telephone number, etc. until the matter is finished with us, ie we have received payment. After that, the information will be deleted no later than three days after the payment has been completed.
• Information with name remains for seven years, ie as long as we need information for our bookkeeping. Thereafter in formation is deleted.
A cookie is a small text file that a website requests to save on the visitor’s computer. Cookies are used on many websites to give a visitor access to various features.
There are two types of cookies. One type saves a file for a long time on the visitor’s computer, the cookie then has an expiration date. It is used, for example, for functions that tell you what is new since the user last visited the current site. When the expiry date is passed, the cookie is deleted when the user reappears to the site that created it.
The second type of cookie is called session and has no expiry date. While a user is surfing on a page, this cookie is temporarily stored in the user’s computer’s memory, for example, to keep track of the selected language. Session are not stored for a long time on the user’s computer, but disappear when the user closes their browser.
Cookies do not contain viruses, nor can it destroy other information on your computer.
Cookies are used as a tool, among other things. In order to
- Store settings for displaying a website (resolution, language, etc.).
- Turn on encryption of the transmission on the Internet of sensitive information.
- WordPress. Among other things, keep track of logged in users, the login feature and the comment feature, if you use these (third party). Read more here.
- Contact Form / booking. Save data, locally in your browser, when filling out forms.
- Language Tools. Translation of the page.
- Social media. Sharing possibilities, etc.
No information above can be traced back to any individual.
To prevent cookies from being stored
You can delete cookies from your browser at any time.
You can change the settings in your browser so that it does not allow cookies to be saved. If you do not want to allow persistent cookies on your computer, you can change the settings in your browser’s security or privacy settings to automatically deny cookies or to inform you that a Web page contains cookies.
If you choose not to allow cookies, it may mean that the website cannot be used correctly or that it does not work in the best way.